1. Press "Add File" button from the main interface, and navigate through your harddrive or directory to load a AVI Video file that you wish convert.
2. Now depending on where you like, you have to select the right Video Standard for your iPod. Please select 'iPod Video MPEG4 High Quality (*.mp4)'. then click "ok" button.
3. Here is how VideoZip Pro will look alike, with your AVI file ready for conversion,The new version has been added options to choose "Internal Decoder" and "Directshow" mode. Please right click the mouse ... Choose the decoder mode from Drop Down list .Then press "Advance" button.
4. Press "Cropping & Aspect Ratio" button , you can adjust and crop aspect ratio - easiest way to explain aspect ratio is to say that it means the
ratio between the width of the picture and the height of the picture. Normal
TV's aspect ratio is 4:3 (1.33:1), HDTV's aspect ratio is 16:9 (1.85:1) and
CinemaScope movies' aspect ratio is 2.35:1
5. Now your ready to convert AVI to iPod , Click "Go" button to start the conversion process. you will need some patience, because this is when
the conversion process will start. Depending on your CPU power, the resolution
of the picture (higher takes longer) and the length of the movie.
7. After converting video files, Find the .mp4 file that iPod Converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select "Add to Library" from the "File" menu and select the encoded movies. Now, you can watch the movies with iTunes or Quicktime Player. Then, you can load the MP4 or H264 files to your video iPod by clicking "File -> Update iPod".
Ok, you have finished puting iPod .mp4 files to your player. Now, you can enjoy your video files.