1. Press "Add File" button from the main interface, and navigate through your harddrive or directory to load a AVI Video file that you wish convert.
2. Now depending on where you like, you have to select the right Video Standard for your video Player. As most mp4 files are of high video quality and resolution, i recommend to select 'High Quality(*.mp4)'. then click "ok" button.
3. Here is how VideoZip Pro will look alike, with your AVI file ready for conversion,The new version has been added options to choose "Internal Decoder" and "Directshow" mode. Please right click the mouse ... Choose the decoder mode from Drop Down list .Then press "Advance" button.
4. Press "Cropping & Aspect Ratio" button , you can adjust and crop aspect ratio - easiest way to explain aspect ratio is to say that it means the
ratio between the width of the picture and the height of the picture. Normal
TV's aspect ratio is 4:3 (1.33:1), HDTV's aspect ratio is 16:9 (1.85:1) and
CinemaScope movies' aspect ratio is 2.35:1
5. Now your ready to convert AVI to MP4 , Click "Go" button to start the conversion process. you will need some patience, because this is when
the conversion process will start. Depending on your CPU power, the resolution
of the picture (higher takes longer) and the length of the movie.
7. After converting video files, you can put video files on your computer into mp4 to make them playable on your device.