What you need :
An AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) file is a sound and motion picture file , AVI files (which end with an .avi extension) require a special player (e.g. Windows media player or VLC media player)that may be included with your Web browser or may require downloading.
VideoZip Pro is designed to meet all your needs of convert file between AVI, MKV, OGM, WMV, ASF, RealVideo, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, MP4, FLV, 3GP, QuickTime formats. Extreme fast conversion speed and friendly user interface let you convert AVI files between many formats with ease.
|File Size :
1. Press "Add File" button from the main interface, and navigate through your harddrive or directory to load a AVI Video file that you wish convert.
2. Now depending on where you like, you have to select the right Video Standard for your TV and video Player. i recommend to select 'High Quality(*.mpeg)' and " VCD-PAL" or "VCD-NTSC" in the profiles list.. then click "ok" button.
3. Here is how VideoZip Pro will look alike, with your AVI file ready for conversion,The new version has been added options to choose "Internal Decoder" and "Directshow" mode. Please right click the mouse ... Choose the decoder mode from Drop Down list .Then press "Advance" button.
4. Press "Cropping & Aspect Ratio" button , you can adjust and crop aspect ratio - easiest way to explain aspect ratio is to say that it means the
ratio between the width of the picture and the height of the picture. Normal
TV's aspect ratio is 4:3 (1.33:1), HDTV's aspect ratio is 16:9 (1.85:1) and
CinemaScope movies' aspect ratio is 2.35:1
5. Now your ready to convert AVI to VCD , Click "Go" button to start the conversion process. you will need some patience, because this is when
the conversion process will start. Depending on your CPU power, the resolution
of the picture (higher takes longer) and the length of the movie.