MKV file is new container formats similiar to .AVI. It can contain DivX, Xvid video, OGG audio, several audio tracks, switchable subtitles. But if you want it to play it on a standalone dvd player with divx/xvid support you must convert it to AVI with MP3 audio and text subtitles(if any).
VideoZip Pro is designed to meet all your needs of convert file between MKV, OGM, AVI, WMV, ASF, RealVideo, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, MP4, FLV, 3GP, QuickTime formats. Extreme fast conversion speed and friendly user interface let you convert video files between many formats with ease.
|File Size :
||A watermark on the output files
1. Click "Add File" button from the main interface, and navigate through your harddrive or directory to load a Matroska Video that you wish convert.
2. Now depending on where you like, you have to select the right Video Standard for your TV and DVD Player. As most MKV files are of high video quality and resolution, i recommend to select 'High Quality(*.avi)'. then click "ok" button.
3. Here is how VideoZip Pro will look alike, with your MKV file ready for conversion,The new version has been added options to choose "Internal Decoder" and "Directshow" mode. Please right click the mouse ... Choose the decoder mode from Drop Down list .Then press "Advance" button.
4. Press "Cropping & Aspect Ratio" button , you can adjust and crop aspect ratio - easiest way to explain aspect ratio is to say that it means the
ratio between the width of the picture and the height of the picture. Normal
TV's aspect ratio is 4:3 (1.33:1), HDTV's aspect ratio is 16:9 (1.85:1) and
CinemaScope movies' aspect ratio is 2.35:1
5. Matroska is a very advanced container, and as such will offer support for an
unlimited number of video, audio and subtitle tracks in a single file, Press "Multi-AV Streams Option" button to select video and audio streams.
6.Click "Go" button to start the conversion process. you will need some patience, because this is when
the conversion process will start. Depending on your CPU power, the resolution
of the picture (higher takes longer) and the length of the movie.